Sunday, February 26, 2006

artsy challenge...


I stumbled across a challenge in Rhonna Farrer's blog and I just had to do it. It is funny that a stranger to me (with common interests and incredible talent!) can inspire this way. This has all of the elements of interest to me and is exactly what I need right now. The challenge is to conquer or create a habit through an art journal. I have never made an art journal before but have always wanted to. Not only does this challenge help with forming a habit but encourages me to create art every day. It has been so much fun! My big challenge is exercise and better nutrition and Scott and I actually gave up sugar and all foods sweet a few weeks ago so exercise was a natural fit for me.

7 comments:

Christi said...

oooooh, this is very cool! I esp. love the swirl on your page..did you do that with a stamp???

Anonymous said...

I saw this challenge on Rhonna's blog as well. Cool that you decided to do it. Love your journal so far! Looks awesome Joey! CYA Wednesday!! ;-)

Rhonna said...

this
is
awesome!!!!!!
I am sooo excited you joined in!
Love these pages...& am looking forward to sharing this journey with you...

i agree....add art journaling to a goal & voila...it becomes a bit more fun, huh?

thanks for joining in...you are such an inspiration!

see you tomorrow!
R

Randell said...

I love the colors and design of your journal pages!

Heather M. said...

Awesome journal!!!!!! I felt the same way about someone I've never met inspiring me so much! Cool stuff!

Kari said...

Beautiful work. Can't wait to see more. Love that you're doing this challenge.

sharma said...

Would love to see more! Great job