Wednesday, March 01, 2006

another page...


Here is another page I did in my art journal. I tried kickboxing at the gym and it was pretty interesting. I also tried going the next day after kickboxing and my muscles were still too tired - anyway, I slipped on some barbells and fell. I didn't hurt myself but I was embarrassed! Anyway - I would definately do kickboxing again. I used a transparency for the black lettering and squiggles and painted the back of the letters white. I love using transparencies - they are so adaptable to any project!

6 comments:

Heather M. said...

I'm a big transparency fan too! I love the title you did! I took a kickboxing course and it was AWESOME! Keep up the great work! (Oh, and I do embarrassing things all the time - you're not alone on that one!).

sharma said...

Keep it up - your entries are AWESOME!!!! Love the colours and flowers...enjoy

Kari said...

This is very, very cool. Great movement and colors. Love it!

gudrun said...

WOW! Your pages are SO cool and I really love your style. Wonderful colors and flowers.
Keep up the good work girl!

Maggie Lamarre said...

I've never used transparencies before, will try it.
Luv the colours.
MAggie

Anonymous said...

This page is super cool!