Monday, April 23, 2007

panic...

Seriously, I had a small moment of panic yesterday. I thought I missed putting up the next challenge for MM Idol. It was weird that after 7 weeks of challenges, I didn't have one to do and it freaked me out a little! There is a little interview up at the Making Memories site...about me. I still can't believe it's over - but I'm really so excited!


I love this Easter picture of Chloe - she was so fun during the contest. She would tell all of her friends and teachers about it and remind them to vote every week. It was so neat to see how proud of me she was and how excited about it all.
And, our house is STILL for sale. This is so stressful. It's been on the market for about 5 weeks and we have shown it close to 30 times. Not even one offer yet. There are so many houses in our neighborhood for sale too so that makes it harder. I had one agent come and walk through and ask if they could leave their car in front to go look at other houses - I mean they are in walking distance. Our house is more money than the other houses too, it's bigger with more upgrades and that makes it harder to compete. Our new house will be finished in about 7 to 8 weeks and I really want this one under contract so I can focus on the new one!

No comments: