Tuesday, April 24, 2007

15 years ago...

today, I was married for time and eternity to my sweetheart and friend.




Yes, I used to die my hair red - at least at the time of my wedding. It has been several other colors too but we remember the red because of the wedding pictures. 15 years seems like a lot. Especially when I look at how young (and thinner) we were in this picture. Four kids later and working on our 3rd home, we're doing pretty good I think! Going out to dinner tonight...somewhere fancy!

Oh, and Chloe made the lead in her school's 6th grade play - she will be Juliet in Romeo and Juliet. What an accomplishment! We would try to help her ahead of time with her lines and, it's hard to recite and speak Shakespeare talk. I'm very proud of ya, kid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so much hotter now than back then! who the hell is that loser you married?

Anonymous said...

I guess he's not that much of a loser... he just so damn skinney!