Thursday, April 26, 2007

a change...

I like change. Well, I actually like little changes - ones that don't involve a lot of thinking and a lot of work. Like my hair. I change my hair style quite often and when I do, it's a little easier to do - (refer to layout below). Less hair equals less time. Oh, this layout goes so well with the new color scheme of the blog too!



So, I changed the look of my blog. Not hard to change - not as hard as I thought it would be, just pick a new template. I have been wanting to change it for awhile now, but just never did. I decided to this time because I wanted to add the MM Idol logo to my side bar and display it with pride and I needed to update the template to accomodate a picture so here it is. Someday, I want to venture into a more personalized touch. Create and add some of my own elements. Right now though, I have no idea how to do that, so this is good enough for now!

1 comment:

{Lara} said...

Cute do!