Monday, April 16, 2007

the FINAL challenge...

Wow. I can't believe the final MM Idol challenge is here! You can see the projects and vote HERE.

I just want to send a big THANK YOU out to all of you who have been voting and participating in this contest. It means so much to be picked from such fabulous creations to go forward each week. It feels awsome and I am amazed I am here! And, regardless of who you vote for, it is the voting that makes this contest - so thank you!!

So, if you haven't done it yet...GO VOTE!

5 comments:

Nicky said...

WTG! Congrats on making the final three! I've been wondering if the Joey Whittaker in this competition was you - I met you at CKU-Japan last year - I was Rusty's interpreter.

Anonymous said...

Joey, Congrats on making the final three. I can't wait to hear that you are the "one"! You are so talented and it has been so fun to see all of your fantastic projects.

{Lara} said...

Today's the day!
blessings
{L}

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!
you won.
that is just awesome :)

Courtney

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!! YOU EARNED IT!! :)