Tuesday, August 01, 2006

CKU-A Atlanta ROCKED!!!

My class - and although they are few in number, they were the hardest working and most creative, most supportive, sweetest, and funnest class! Thank you guys for making this such a fun time. Most everyone finished their album (huge accomplishment) and the creativeness (yes, I know it probably isn't a word!) was so inspiring to me and each other. Thank You! It just rocked!



One of the funnest parts of the CKU experience is giving stuff away and All My Memories sets it up right. These two lucky ladies won AMM totes stuffed full of all kinds of product.
Any kind of a trip without The Cheesecake Factory isn't really complete. And not having one in my town makes it more of a necessity too!

Can I just say that Janna, Stacey and Teresa from Junkitz are some of the most fun and genuine gals! Thanks guys, for so much fun and letting me tag along.
After everything is said and done, and the end of CKU-A has come and gone, what fun it is to hang out with good food, new friends, and just laugh. Such an awsome experience - thank you to all! And yes, if you look really close, you can see my head peaking around there right in the middle!

3 comments:

heidi larsen said...

looks like you had a lot of fun joey!

Anonymous said...

My friend Jeanette was in your track in Atlanta and we were blown away by her book. She couldn't stop raving about how wonderful the class was and said she'd take anything you taught again! Any chance you'll be teaching that class again or selling the kits? It looked awesome!

Ginger said...

It was nice seeing you there Joey! :)