Thursday, August 17, 2006

upcoming class...

I have the awsome opportunity to teach a class at Scrapbook USA in Salt Lake City. September 22 and 23rd are the dates of this fun event and if you have never been - come check it out (and bring lots of money!). All My Memories is sponsoring again and I can personally guarantee that all of the AMM classes will be fabulous! As always they are very organized, pre-packaged, and full of fun.



My class, named Bibbity, Bobbity, Boo to You is a 4x4 Halloween (could you tell by the name?) mini album and will be Friday and Saturday at 2:30 - 4:00 pm. We will make 13 darling little 4x4 pages using the new Occasion-alls Halloween line and rub-ons and use ribbon to embellish the album too. Here is the link: SBUSA and just scroll down to the 2:30 times.

Here are a few picks from the album, you can see a little bit more detail in these - just cute!

This will be such a fun time - come and join me! Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super CUTE!! So wish I was closer so I could attend!!

Carrie said...

Ok- I have NEVER scrapbooked in my life but desperately want to start up! That class sounds like a lot of fun and I'm hoping that I can go! But does All My Memories also do any other scrapbooking classes for beginners? I haven't had any luck finding any classes?

Love you're blog! You have some really cute inspirations for scrapbookers!