Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Atlanta, here I come...

I leave to teach the final CKU-A of the year in Atlanta in the morning. I'm so glad I have the opportunity to teach this class again. It was such a fun project to create and even more fun to teach. I look forward to seeing old friends again, and seeing some newer ones too.

CKU's are an adventure. They are a time to learn new things with others who have the same interests. They are a time to teach each other, share, and be taught. They are a time to celebrate each others' accomplishments and be inspired. I always take home more from these events than I bring.

Ready or not Atlanta, here I come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet you and take your class!!! I'm so excited to embark on the journey of Life's Lessons!!! We will be travelling tomorrow as well (arriving in Atlanta at 7:10)

See you there!!!

Anonymous said...

Joey...Thank you so much for teachng the AMM class at CKU-A. I had uch a good time and enjoyd all that you offered. I LOVED the fact that it as a small class and we could chat with each other. The right side of the room (your left) was such a great group of women. I hope that I have the opportunity to be in a class with you again.