Sunday, August 06, 2006

check it out...

Since I have yet to have an official request for a layout for Creating Keepsakes magazine, I will take this as a definate plus! This is my CKU-A album track; Life Lessons (from the September issue of CK magazine) and three of my favorite pages showcasing some fun techniques from that track. I am honored to be in this particular feature since CKU-A's are my new favorite thing! I love teaching them and preparing for them and everything about them is a positive experience for me and hopefully those taking the class as well.

Four whole pages; that aint half bad! A big congrats (in my opinion, this is a big thing) to the Junkitz girls; Stacey, Janna, & Teresa, for having their awsome album featured as well and to Tim Holtz too, who is so talented and fun to be around! They have the best ideas - so inspiring.

And, for those of you who are wondering about the extra album kits, I believe they will go on sale on our website (link to the right) sometime this coming week. I will post an official update when it goes live.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! It was fun to see your face when you found out about it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey,
I just came upon your blog from 2peas. Congrats on your album track and 4 entire pages in CK!!!!
You are FAMOUS. LOL!
Your album looks like lots of fun.
How is that cute little Oaken???? He is adorable. Have a great day and I hope to see you soon.
Pam Taylor