Wednesday, August 30, 2006

typical breakfast fare...

Every morning I wake up to a little two year old's voice saying, "Eggos mom. I'ant (combine 'I' & 'want') Eeeegooooos". It's my alarm. Cute little Jilly's voice waking me up to an Eggo request. These are new. French vanilla - they smell like cake when you bake them and taste pretty darn good too.

Also, been a little board with the hair-do lately. I have actually had that style for quite a long time - so it was time for a change. I used to wear my hair short all the time and now that I have dropped a few lbs., my face has thinned a bit and I feel comfortable enough to sport the new short do. I forgot how easy and fast short hair was. You use less shampoo and conditioner and drying time is nearly non-existant. I like.

Been wearing the glasses a lot lately too. Every day to be exact. My awsome husband entered me into a contest to win lasik free and they called. No, didn't win but wouldn't you know it, I'm elegible for a discount! Does anyone win? So, I couldn't wear the contacts for two weeks to see if I can even do the surgery and I found out yesterday that I can. But will I? I don't know yet.

3 comments:

heidi larsen said...

you should definitely consider getting the surgery. i got it a couple of years ago and i now have perfect vision. no more contacts and glasses. it has really changed my life. DO IT!!! cute hair! i love eggo's too. the chocolate chip and blueberry are my favorites but i want to try the french vanilla now...

Carrie said...

I wish that I had the face and the hair to be able to wear my hair short! Too fine and flat! I love it on you though! I've always been jealous of those that can wear that hairstyle! Totally looks good on you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the hair!!!