Tuesday, July 11, 2006

couture anyone...

With all of the CHA sneak peeks, I just couldn't resist! Such a fun time and the buzz of new stuff to come is like this electrical current feeding from one scrapper to the next!

This is my all time favorite new line from All My Memories' Couture line: Genteel. I am lovin' the blues and greens in this 8x8 page:

Another little tidbit from the Courture Line as well; this one is Posh and I have more ideas in this line. It went so well with pictures from my SIL's wedding a few weeks ago I just kept these samples in that same theme. Beautiful purples, plums, and browns. This is a 12x12 and I used the new chipboard letters and glued pattern papers to them and trimmed them out. There are letters printed already in each of the lines that adhere nicely to the chipboard - a lot less work that way!


Have you ever used a picture for a card? This one uses Expressions rub-ons and a few elements with Posh here and there.
This last sample is an 8x8 using just the pattern papers. They are so vibrant and rich - just lovely.

No comments: