Wednesday, April 05, 2006

more from Chicago...

I just had to include some more fun pictures from my trip to Chicago for CKU-Albums. I guess this is the celebrity post - my pictures with some awsome people I met and got to know a little better.


Ali and Kathy are two of the most genuine people I have met. They not only love scrapbooking, but love the process - learning by doing and teaching a lifestyle. Such fun, personable, and warm people.

My celeb on the sly shot of Tim Holtz - another fantastic person and so incredibly creative. Gracious enough to go along with this foolish picture!

These three fabulous cuties from Junkitz are so fun and sassy. What a joy to talk and kid around with them - they made the trip so fun! We flew on the same flight as Teresa and she shared her awsome album with us - so nice. Stacey is funny and genuine, what a great company she has. Janna I swear was a sister in a past life - love the bling on the flip flops and the cutest personality ever!

The teachers picture is amazing to me - I can't believe I am a part of it. The whole CKU-A experience was great and I learned so much from students and peers alike.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing you :)

Anonymous said...

Aww! Cute pics Joey! What a blast it was to assist you at CKU-A Chicago! Love spending time with you and getting to know you more and more! You have become a true friend and I look foward to much more crazy and fun times with you! You are an awesome teacher and I have learned much from you that I will use in my own teaching adventures! Thanks for the memory!
Angela Timothy

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures - it looks like you gals had an incredible time!! I sure have big shoes to fill in San Jose! :)