Tuesday, April 25, 2006

a few more...

I have neglected my goal to post 12 calendar pages in 12 days. I have been getting a bunch of loose ends tied up before our vacation to DisneyWorld. We're taking all of the kids so basically I have to pack 9 days of stuff for 6 people! Been doin' the laundry like crazy. So - I thought I would post a few pages just to catch up.

November is using the Canyon line and this page is focused on family - one thing I am most thankful for. This page has a simple line of ribbon with smaller pieces tied along the way. The "f" for family was the only non-Simple Sweet embellish-ment and cut out of Basic Grey paper.

December has a non-Christmassy look and color scheme with the Fizz line. I love this line, the colors are so appealing to me and just scream snow and winter (I think it is the stitching - looks like little snowflakes!). I used this line with the December page because of a new tradition we have of going sledding on Christmas Eve Day as you can see in the picture.


I used the Making Memories foam stamps and white paint for the title and two snowflake All My Memories charms.

The last page I will post today is January and that is using Boardwalk. This is the month that Oaken was born and his calendar day. I love this picture of him - you just wonder what is going on in that head of his. He looks like he has a secret and maybe he will tell, but maybe not!

The whole photo mat of this page includes the embellish-ment and journaling. These Signature Accent stickers are a breeze to stick on and they add an easy, graphic look. The trasparency is stuck underneath the bottom two stickers.

Well - I have three more pages to post and the whole calendar is complete! I will do it before I leave - I will...I hope! ;)

No comments: