Tuesday, April 11, 2006

borders...

I needed a calendar and I needed one fast. So I thought, what better way to use my Simple Sweet Border Papers. I can make it fast and easy. I love how it turned out so much, I want to share so...the next 12 posts will showcase one calendar page - 12 posts in 12 days. It will be so fun. So, since it is April, I will start with my April page done in Meadow:

These pages are unique to my kids and family, so the titles may not seem very seasonal, but anyone could easily change that. Isabel was born in April so her picture is the showcase. She also is very much into ice-skating so, this page is about her skating and being a champion. Here she is in her skating costume - just after she competed at the Utah Winter Games. I just love that she enjoys skating so much - she is really quite good at it too. I punched a few flowers from the other side of this border paper and the flower centers are punched from the 'b' side of the quad papers. The polka dot paper is another double sided paper from the Meadow line.

If you really want to see the entire calendar now, it is in the Simple Sweet Gallery on the All My Memories website. Just click on "Interactive galleries" and select Simple Sweet and you are there. I will post more detail about each page here and a little on how I made them so come back everyday!

No comments: