Monday, April 03, 2006

I'm back...

CKU-Albums in Chicago was the best experience. My class, I must say, was the best one there! We had a great time and they not only finished their albums, but many added pictures and journaling. They were the BEST class and so supportive for my first Albums track class!

Sometimes some light stretching was necessary, but nothing really too intense!

And always a HUGE thank you to Angela and Teresa for being such great helps. They lifted me up and made me feel at ease!

New friends all the way from Japan!


I love all of these pictures of my class...



And look at the darling mini tag book they gave me - everyone signed with the sweetest messages and thank you's. I will always treasure it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey! I was in your class and sat in the back. My friend and I hogged one whole table to ourselves (remember us now? LOL!)! Anyway, I just loved your album design and your teaching style! Your instructions were awesome as well as the pre-packaged page kits (so spoiled, we are!)!! Thank you for such an awesome, super cute album! And, what was really great was that the track was so low stress! I don't know how you managed that with all of us and teaching us some of those cool techniques but you did! You are a fantastic teacher - you really have a gift! Thanks! Joy Tracey