Thursday, June 01, 2006

plannin'...

Wow - I thought as the Spring progressed I would get less busy. Not so. This Saturday is a very important day. Isabel, my eight year old, is getting baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She has been ready for some time and anxious to do it. Her birthday was actually in April, but we had to put it off since we were in Florida last month - so she has been waiting. I am so proud that she wants to become a member and hope she whole-heartedly uses the guidelines and principles the Gospel provides. I know it has made a huge difference in my life and can't believe how truly blessed I am some days.



Just finished these 6x6 layouts for the retail store...they are of my brother and his cute little boy. He is such a good new daddy! I recently created a bunch of 8x8 samples using this same line - Toadstool, and love how user friendly it is. The colors are great for any time of year and for masculine or feminine projects. I would love to show them to you, but we have to wait...they are for an upcoming suprise which I hope happens. Cross your fingers!

No comments: