Tuesday, June 06, 2006

the pictures...

I was having problems last night trying to upload these pictures. The pink one is the baptism program cover - love that Rhonna! It was so fun to play with...I think I am going to make my Sister In Law's shower invitations digitally too. We are throwing her a bridal shower and I just might have to buy a few digital kits!

This next picture is a layout I did of Isabel's dress. I wanted to remember this aspect of her baptism story so I quickly put this together last night. The pattern papers are My Minds Eye - I'm really lovin' their Kaleidoscope papers. Such fun, happy colors with just the right amount of distressing.

1 comment:

Teresa Gamboa said...

Joey I can't believe that she is going to be baptized. Wow time goes fast. Darling page. I love your whole blog. You are so creative.
Teresa