Friday, March 10, 2006

spring in the air...


Despite the fact that it has snowed the last two days and has been quite cold, it is starting to look like Spring. Before the snow completely covered the ground, I saw my tulips starting to sprout through the earth. I love Spring flowers - what a beautiful way to welcome the change of season from a dreary winter to an explosion of happy color. The All My Memories Retail store is getting ready for Spring too - we (the design team) are making some Spring time decorations for the store. Here is what I came up with - an Easter basket decorated with my Simple Sweet Meadow papers, and a mini Tag Accordion Basket in Meadow as well. The store will be making a beautiful transformation over the next week - come check it out! Flowers get me excited for Spring and creating with these colors makes it seem like it is just around the corner. Now, all I need to do is get the warm weather clothes out, do a little Spring cleaning around the house, and, get a some sun on my legs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very very cute Joey! I actually used your Meadow stuff for the mini album I made for the store. Just got home from dropping my stuff off! Love how these turned out. The tag book/basket is my fave! What an awesome idea!