Sunday, May 06, 2007

we have a winner...

Through a highly complex and mathematical equation, a winner was selected! Tammy Borst is the lucky winner! Congrats Tammy. She will now get to pick her favorite Simple Sweet color family for her prize!

Hope everyone had a great Scrapbooking Day, I wished my husband Happy Scrapbooking Day yesterday and he looked at me like I had actually gone off the deep end! I didn't do anything scrapping related...we sold our house finally and are under a time crunch to get stuff for the new one picked, ready, and installed. So, it was off to select, or re-select tile, look at granite slabs, lighting - just a jumble of stuff! It's all good though.

2 comments:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Congrats to tammy...

xoxo
Emine

Anonymous said...

Joey,

Thanks for choosing me as the winner of your RAK contest. I contanted you through 2peas aslo. I was wondering where I can see all of the choices as I have only seen a couple of them. Please email me and I can send my choice and mailing address. tborst1@roadrunner.com

Tammy