Wednesday, May 23, 2007

the flu and ebay...

Wow. Monday night we went to see Shrek the third with the kids (very cute!). The theater by us has a $1.50 waffle cone special on Mondays so, of course, we all had to get one! About halfwy through the movie, I start feeling a little sick - I'm thinkin' it's the ice cream (I had to "help" my two youngest with theirs). Come Tuesday morning, I'm not doing too well at all. I was sick all day - it just came out of nowhere!

So, this morning, I'm trying to get caught up on my ebay entry's. I have a ton of stamp sets, paper packs, and odds and ends, that are worth a lot. I'm selling them for cheap, so if you are interested...go here! Anything that doesn't sell, I will put in my garage sale this Saturday. So, if you are in the area - stop by!

1 comment:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

I hope you'll feel better soon

xoxo
Emine