Tuesday, May 09, 2006

happiest place...

We're back from the happiest place on earth - DisneyWorld. It was a great time and the kids just loved it. I think their favorite part was the cruise at the end - they just didn't have enough time to utilize all of the great kid stuff to do there. Next time we'll have to do a longer cruise - but this was a great test.


Here we are with Minnie on the ship - Oaken is wearing a pirate bandana they gave us at dinner for the pirate night theme. It is kind of nice having the characters on the ship - your chance of meeting one is greater than at the parks it seems. Such a fun trip - I would highly recommend it.


This picture of Oaken holding the biggest cookie he has ever seen. I think he is excited!

I think he likes it!

1 comment:

Teresa Gamboa said...

Joey,
It looks like you all had so much fun! I want that cookie....give it up Oaken!!!! I am glad you all had such a fun trip!

Hugs, Teresa Gsmboa