Friday, March 02, 2007

good news keeps on coming...

I am so excited and honored to have been invited to join the Junkitz design team! I have gotten to know Stacey over the past few years at various CKU events and just love her not to mention Janna and Teresa (designers) who's talent is as amazing as their personalities are fun and giving.

I really enjoy being on design teams. They give me the creative push I need and keep me current in the latest products and trends. So a big THANKS to Junkitz for giving me this oppotunity - it's gonna be great!

I also wanted to share this "oh so fun" project - a class that I created for All My Memories last week. I call it a Boutique Bag since it just looks like something you would pick up in a fun boutique somewhere. It is also totally unique because it is created by you - no two will ever be alike! This is such a fun way to dabble in doodling - and easy since you use the "stack-em" templates for the doodles!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Congrats on the design team! Very cute bags - you're brave! I would be afraid I would mess up then it would be permanently on fabric. Very cute!

Christiane said...

congrats to the junkitz team!! the bags are soo cute; well done!! :))