Monday, March 19, 2007

Challenge #3 is open for voting...

So, on this week's challenge, we had to get back to the basics and use a limited number of things for our project. Paper, ribbons, brads, buttons, and pictures were the basic list of what we could use and the project was totally up to us. I opted to create a canvas wall hanging that I basically just adhered a layout to. The canvas was also something that could be used, and I didn't paint it or anything, just used the plain, white canvas.

Voting has begun and as always, I would love your vote! 10 people will be cut this week taking the total down to 15. So, even if I don't make it to the next round, I really love this wall hanging of my Princess JillyBean - it is now one of my favorites! Thanks for your support and go vote!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey - I think you have such awesome creativity!!! I love evrything you have done for the Idol Challenge and I'm sure you'll go far! I am loving all of your ideas!! Wayto go!