Wednesday, February 14, 2007

okay, okay already...

I know I've been a bit lax on updating this thing. I have tried several times but it didn't take, or I forgot my login password, or I just didn't have the time. So here it is...an update!

Wow. Valentines Day. This day is my parents' wedding anniversary too. Happy Valentines Day to all! I'm going to make pink rice krispie treats today and I might even share my recipe - it's really good.

CHA was awsome. Such an eye-opener to everything that is out there. I worked the Traditions Studio booth. Made some samples for the catalog, designed some make & takes, and generally had a good time. I am still in awe at how HUGE it all was. It was also good to see old friends again too - like Lara from South Africa! Hey there girl! And Stacey and Theresa from Junkitz - you guys are awsome and look fabulous- as always! And so many others. Here is one of the samples I created for the show and the TS catalog - a new favorite!

My friend and neighbor Meridith was also at CHA with her new company: Lizzie Anne Designs. Such fun and unique stamps. I have had the opportunity to do some samples with these fabulous stamps too like this birthday purse card.
Well - there's the update. I just got back from a cruise and plan to post some pictures from that soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Joey!!! Welcome back... was so great to see you again and SO happy you're back in blog land! Looking forward to being inspired by you.
{L}

Teresa Gamboa said...

Well, it is about time! I knew it would take just a couple of gentle reminders to bring you back. I love the purse that you made. So cute! It was fun to go to CHA with you. I miss you roomie!
Teresa