Thursday, February 22, 2007

mm idol


Wow. I am amazed that I made it to the top 50! For those of you who don't know what MM Idol is, it's a contest that Making Memories is sponsoring and like American Idol, the finalists are voted forward by everyone. This is the first time I have ever been involved in something like this - it's so exciting! This isn't just a layout contest, there are great prizes to be won of course, but there is also the chance to participate in Making Memories publications and become an honorary design team member.

So, now is the time for the shameless plee - to ask anyone and everyone to vote for me. This next stage of the contest is where the voting begins. I have to download a project due by this Sunday at midnight; an All About Me type of glimpse into who I am. Voting begins Monday morning at 9:00 AM and is open to EVERYONE so stop by and cast your vote. You can sign up for an email reminder and every week vote for your favorite. Of course I would love it and greatly appreciate your vote, but look at the layouts and go with your gut - it's fun and inspiring. But in all seriousness - vote for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The SA President of your Fan Club signing in :) Can't wait to see what you create. Of course I'll be voting for you!!