Saturday, April 15, 2006

the cool pool...

Every once in a while you take a picture that captures more than you ever thought one little picture could. Sometimes, it isn't the greatest picture, but it speaks to you. This picture I used for my August calendar page does just that. My three oldest; Chloe, Isabel, & Oaken are jumping into the pool. The looks on their faces are pure them and the action caught mid air turns an ordinary day at the pool into a memory frozen it time. I used Bermuda for this, so named for the stitching and colors; they reminded me of bermuda shorts. Such a summer time thing for me. The flowers were punched from various coordinating cardstock and layered on top of each other - one of my favorite looks. I look at this and can't wait to see what fun they will have this summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great layout - love the flowers all around! :) Is that an asterik punch? hmmm????? Way cool :)