Monday, August 27, 2007

a big step...

I'd like someone to explain to me how I can be the mom of a 7th grader. When did this happen? Chloe started Jr. High today - or middle school as they call it now. Way back in my day it was Jr. High.



We took her in to get a sassy new haircut on Saturday and of course, with all this new school starting stuff going on, she looks too old now. I'm trying not to be too worried. I remember Jr. High, and for me, it wasn't great. She is already off to a better start with great new friends (thanks to our awsome new ward and neighborhood - yeah move) and a much smarter than mine (back then) head on her shoulders. I don't doubt that she will do just fine. I'm just not so sure how I will do!


1 comment:

heidi larsen said...

ugh. junior high, or middle school. i didn't like it either. i hope she had a wonderful first day of school! how do you like your new house? my brother has nothing but wonderful things to say about you and your family. that says a lot of about you after building a house with someone.