Wednesday, July 11, 2007

fabric inspiration...

First of all, I'm back. I think. We just moved in to our beautiful new home - been here a week. We were actually homeless for about 3 weeks having to be out of our old house for the new people to move in. We stayed with my mom and I drove the kids to school from there. But, now we are here and although it is a disaster area with boxes and stuff everywhere...we are here!

For my newest "inspiration" go to the Making Memories blog and check out what fabric inspired a fun layout! You can also post a comment on today's post for a giveaway - they are always so very generous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are out here and I've been hovering and hoping you were ok. Nice to see you "back" to the blog!

heidi larsen said...

i was so excited when i got my creating keepsakes magazine and i saw your layout in it! way to go!