Saturday, January 28, 2006

do you realize?




So, I've decided to start a blog...call it peer pressure, call it curiousity, call it a need for organization. It seems easier for me to collect my thoughts when I write them down, and here, I can keep them, organize them, learn by them, and use them later on. I'll most likely get a good laugh!

Why "do you realize?" for my blog name? Aside from it being one of my all time favorite songs by one of my all time favorite bands (The Flaming Lips), it is the perfect backdrop for a bigger picture. Do you realize - there will always be something more to learn, something more to experience, something more to share? Life just keeps going.

Here I go, trying out this new thing. It's gonna be fun!

joey

2 comments:

heidi larsen said...

yay! i am so glad you took the plunge! i am going to check it out often! tell us about simple sweet. what's new... all that fun stuff! i can't wait to play with your new tabs. some of your stuff is in at the warehouse. i have already nabbed some of it. way cute!! love it!

Teresa Gamboa said...

I love all of your new products! They will be so much fun to play with on my scrapbook pages and projects! Your Blog was great...I may even try to blog myself... time will tell! Keep up the great work to constantly inspire all of us scrapbookers out there!